What You Need to Know about Your Hair Treatment, and Prevention (Hair Loss cure, Alopecia, MPB, Male pattern baldness, Hair Loss Treatment)
All In One Book
If you want to regrow your lost hair or stop that thinning hairline, it is possible to regrow every strand of hair and look great as quickly as possible. This can be done without expensive “Big Pharma” drugs, wasting ridiculous amounts of time massaging your hair, or spending money on supplements… If that sounds like you; then you want to read hair care E-books
Here’s the deal you will find in this hair care E-books:
- Regrowing your hair fast; isn’t nearly as complicated as the hair industry wants you to believe it is.
- You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless big pharmaceutical drugs that those doctors “swear by”
- You don’t need to constantly put garlic, chili or other types of greasy products on your head that these “experts” claim to work
- You don’t need to spend a couple of hours every day doing tons of massaging on your head, all day long
- You don’t need to completely change your ways and devote your life to your hair regrowth schedule; these methods are simple and quick!
Those are just a few of the harmful myths that keep guys like you from ever achieving that full head of perfectly shiny hair that you fully deserve.
And in this hair care E-books, you’re going to learn something most people will never know…
are you about to do surgeries for your hair loss?? just stop here and read the other hair care E-books from another author titled ” Hair loss & replacements for Dummies”
Hair Loss and Replacement For Dummies:
What are the causes of hair loss? Can you prevent it? Can lost hair be restored? Hair Loss & Replacement For Dummies helps you understand why men and women lose their hair and offers thorough, objective reviews of a wide array of hair replacement options, including hair replacement surgery, prescription and over-the-counter medicinal treatments, hairpieces, natural remedies, and a variety of other options.
This authoritative, user-friendly guide explains the pros and cons of hairpieces, fibers, foundations, and hair thickening techniques. You’ll learn about pharmaceutical, laser, and topical treatments, and you’ll find out how to determine whether you’re good candidate for hair transplant surgery. You’ll even find help in assessing costs, controlling expectations, avoiding hair replacement scams, and determining which option truly is best for you. You’ll discover:
- What you need to know about hair and hair loss
- How to take better care of your hair
- Ways to prevent or reduce hair loss
- Creative techniques for concealing hair loss
- Shopping tips for hair-replacement systems
- How finesteride, minoxidil, and other medications might help
- Advice about low level laser treatments
- The low-down on hair transplant surgery
Complete with helpful myth-busting information about the causes of hair loss and the benefits of FDA-approved treatments, and helpful comparisons of the advantages of non-surgical and surgical hair replacement, Hair Loss & Replacement For Dummies is the resource to consult before you decide on any hair replacement treatment.